- You cannot add "La Tour" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
La RéserveBack to wines
$13.99 + taxes
This dark red wine is aromatic and supple, slightly full-bodied, with woody notes. Its vanilla touch and aromas of black cherry, blackberry and blackcurrant invites wine lovers to a real delight. Its texture is rich and round – a combination that truly appeals to connoisseurs.
Varietals : Frontenac noir, Ste-Croix et Maréchal-Foch
Sommelier’s suggestion : decant 20 to 30 minutes before serving
Serving temperature : 12° to 14°C
Aging process : can be laid down from 4 to 7 years
Alcohol content : 12 %
Typology according to residual sugar : dry
Food and wine pairings : game, grilled beef, strong cheeses.
Available in 350 ml and 750 ml
- 2011 – Canadian Wine Awards – Bronze medal
- 2008 – The Finger Lakes International Wine Competition – Silver medal
- 2007 – La Coupe des Nations – Silver medal
- 2006 – La Coupe des Nations – Silver medal
- 2005 – Tasters Guild International Wine Judging – Bronze medal
- 2003 – La Coupe des Nations – Gold medal