Sélection Blanc de BlancsBack to wines
A sparkling, golden, very dry wine, developed and fermented the traditional way, according to the rules of the art for making this type of wine, crafted by our vintner who hails from the region of Champagne. Served chilled, its first pour is smooth and light, with delicate, long-lasting bubbles. Its strong, citrus intensity and saline iodization create balanced, complex aromas that please the palate and add a festive touch to any event.
Varietal Seyval blanc
Serving temperature 7° to 10°C
Aging process Can be laid down for 4-7 years
Alcohol content 12%
Food and wine pairings Caviar, raw oysters (without lemon), poached fish, goat cheese or simply with plain chips or twisted sticks of Gruyere cheese.
- 2013 – The Finger Lakes International Wine Competition – Silver Medal
- 2008 – The Finger Lakes International Wine Competition – Bronze Medal
- 2006 – La Coupe des Nations – Silver Medal
- 2006 – La Coupe des Nations – Gold Medal
- 2005 – Tasters Guild International Wine Judging – Silver Medal
- 2005 – La Coupe des Nations – Gold Medal
- 1998 – La Coupe des Nations – Honorable Mention awarded by the jury
- 1998- Tasters Guild International Wine Judging – Silver Medal