Le Cep d’ArgentBack to wines
This product is now sold in grocery stores in some regions : Grocery stores list
A dry, white, straightforward wine, which is lively, aromatic and fruity. Its distinctive characteristics are freshness with a pleasant minerality. Its floral aromas are complimented by light notes of peaches and green apple, following by a small finish of peppermint. Delightfully crisp !
Varietals Seyval blanc, Vidal
Serving temperature 6° to 10°C
Aging process Can be laid down for 3-5 years
Alcohol content 12 %
Food and wine pairings Shellfish, crustaceans, poached fish, raw oysters. White meats and Swiss cheese fondues.
Available in 350ml and 750ml
- 2011 – La Coupe des Nations – Distinctive Seal
- 2008 – La Coupe des Nations – Silver Medal
- 2007 – Les Grands Vins du Québec – Silver Medal
- 2006 – Les Grands Vins du Québec – Silver Medal
- 2005 – Tasters Guild International Wine Judging, Bronze Medal
- 1998 – Tasters Guild International Wine Judging, Silver Medal